[Linux-PowerEdge] aletaction + email in 7.1.0

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 16:29:46 CST 2012

I wonder if the OMSA somehow groups the events together,
maybe by time stamp and rounding the time up to the full second
this is the only pattern I can spot,
it seems that if more than one event occurs at the same
second(according to what's in alertlog) only one email gets
sent??
and the scrip gets exactly one event which is five lines of
text off the alertlog
so only one invocation of the script per second and not by
an actual event occurrence??