[Linux-PowerEdge] Remote Perc 6/i Firmware upgrade on R610 with ESXi 5

kashif.hafeez at stfc.ac.uk kashif.hafeez at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 10:01:45 CST 2012

There are different ways of upgrading firmware or BIOS.

1) You can update these from OME (Open Manage Essentials).

2) From 'Platform update' with UEFI where you press F10 while system boots and then select 'Platform Update'. Then you can upgrade firmware and BIOS from ftp server or bootable.ISO image. (I assume you can do that with iDRAC/IPMI)

Regards,

Kashif