[Linux-PowerEdge] Proper version of OMSA for 6800?

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Nov 1 08:30:13 CDT 2012

We have a PE6800 that just had a drive fail. When I tried to go into OMSA web gui to see what it was saying all I got was blank pages. I am guessing that somewhere along the way we upgraded OMSA without testing compatibility of it. According to yum we are running OMSA 7.1 on the centos 5.4 install. What version do I need in order to make this work on this hardware? Also what is the proper way to remove the too new version and install the proper one. Thanks in advance.
--

Donny B.