c410x, GPU/M2075 and C6145

Mark Nipper nipsy at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:30:10 CDT 2012

On 28 Mar 2012, Patrick McMahon wrote:
> "nvidia-smi -L" as "root" - that command is your friend - I've toyed with the idea of adding that to the rc.local, it will wake up GPU's that seem unresponsive after a reboot.

	I actually add "nvidia-smi -pm 1" in rc.local on ours to
get things up and running initially and to keep it that way.
Otherwise, it seems to take forever to access the GPGPU cards.

--
Mark Nipper
nipsy at mail.utexas.edu
+1 512 471 3483 - office
+1 979 575 3193 - cell
-
"I know the forces of spontaneous, emergent life are stronger
than the forces of evil, repression and death, and the forces of
death will destroy themselves."
 -- William S. Burroughs (in a letter to Jack Kerouac 1954/05/24)