Debian Wheezy and OMSA 6.5.0-1

Alessandro Faglia alessandro.faglia at serioplast.com
Wed Mar 28 01:14:19 CDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:04 AM, <Jared_Dominguez at dell.com> wrote:

> I found that the fix Helmut Wollmersdorfer mentioned [1] worked on my
> Ubuntu Precise machine, which is running a 3.2 series kernel. So, the same
> fix should work on Wheezy.
>
> [1]
> http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2011-November/045543.html

Finally I got it working on my wheezy too:

# omreport storage controller
 Controller  PERC H200 Adapter (Slot 2)

Controllers
ID                                            : 0
Status                                        : Ok
Name                                          : PERC H200 Adapter
Slot ID                                       : PCI Slot 2
State                                         : Ready
Firmware Version                              : 07.03.05.00
Minimum Required Firmware Version             : Not Applicable
Driver Version                                : 10.100.00.00
Minimum Required Driver Version               : Not Applicable
Storport Driver Version                       : Not Applicable
Minimum Required Storport Driver Version      : Not Applicable
Number of Connectors                          : 2
Rebuild Rate                                  : Not Applicable
BGI Rate                                      : Not Applicable
Check Consistency Rate                        : Not Applicable
Reconstruct Rate                              : Not Applicable
Alarm State                                   : Not Applicable
Cluster Mode                                  : Not Applicable
SCSI Initiator ID                             : Not Applicable
Cache Memory Size                             : Not Applicable
Patrol Read Mode                              : Not Applicable
Patrol Read State                             : Not Applicable
Patrol Read Rate                              : Not Applicable
Patrol Read Iterations                        : Not Applicable
Abort Check Consistency on Error              : Not Applicable
Allow Revertible Hot Spare and Replace Member : Not Applicable
Load Balance                                  : Not Applicable
Auto Replace Member on Predictive Failure     : Not Applicable
Redundant Path view                           : Not Applicable
CacheCade Capable                             : Not Applicable
Persistent Hot Spare                          : Not Applicable
Encryption Capable                            : Not Applicable
Encryption Key Present                        : Not Applicable
Encryption Mode                               : Not Applicable
Spin Down Unconfigured Drives                 : Not Applicable
Spin Down Hot Spares                          : Not Applicable

Today is a bright day :-)

Thanks to all the people making this mailing list a valuable one!
Alessandro