Open Manage For CloudEdge Systems

Charles_Tasse at Dell.com Charles_Tasse at Dell.com
Fri Mar 9 08:26:00 CST 2012

Can you add some messaging to the Linux.dell.com Site that states that Open Manage Server Administrator is not supported on PowerEdge-C / CloudEdge Servers

Charles Tasse
Enterprise Systems Engineer
Dell | Enterprise Support Services
office +1 800 822-8965 x4341395
M-F (7:30 AM - 4:30 PM CST)
Certifications: PMP, VCP, MCP, DCSE V10, Dell GB

If you can't reach me and need to reach my backup, please contact my backup tech Greg Stepovich Greg_Stepovich at Dell.com<mailto:Greg_Stepovich at Dell.com>

Customer feedback | How am I doing? Please contact my manager Evan Ediger evan_ediger at dell.com

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.