iDRAC Express configuration on R710

Brent Kimberley Brent.Kimberley at durham.ca
Thu Mar 8 12:37:17 CST 2012

Hi Anshul,
I have two questions for you:
1) Are servers (with broadcom nics) shipped with iDRAC / BMC enabled?
2) Are servers shipped with the ICP / JTAG port enabled?  (I need a memory dump.)

Rgs.

Brent

Brent Kimberley
905.686.2002 x 4210

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) ONLY AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL, AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER ANY RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION.  No rights to any privilege have been waived.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy, taking of action in reliance on or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this message.