PowerEdge R510 hangs on uptime > 200 days

cupertino cupertino at gmx.net
Sun Mar 4 04:26:38 CST 2012

In fact you should contact SuSE support.
A friend of mine told me a similar story a few weeks ago. All of their
SLES11SP1 systems suddenly crashed after certain amount of uptime. SuSE
did know about that and provided a solution.
Unfortunately I can't remember any details now (not even sure if they
had Dell servers) but if I'll find out more, I'll let you know.