OMSA 7.0 on RHEL6

Eric N. Jones eric.jones at transware.net
Wed Jul 25 15:29:02 CDT 2012

I just installed OMSA 7.0 via yum update on a RHEL6 box, and now I can't connect to the webserver via port 1311.  I've tried stopping and starting the webserver via omconfig and it doesn't report any errors, and the port shows up via netstat as listening, but no attempts at connection succeed.  Is there some other process that needs to be restarted manually after upgrading from 6.5 that I'm missing?  Thanks.

Output from netstat -ln | fgrep 1311:

tcp        0      0 :::1311                     :::*                        LISTEN

--
Eric N. Jones
Consultant