OMSA

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at onpointfc.com
Wed Jul 25 11:24:16 CDT 2012

(Not sure if I should be top-posting or not, but will continue with the way the
thread is going).

Knowing which Ubuntu version you're using would be helpful.  Check to make sure
that your OMSA version runs on your Ubuntu version.

Try using the "locate" or "find" command to locate libpam.so.0.  I believe that
pam is installed by default on ubuntu; libpam.so.0 is part of that.  If you
don't find libpam.so.0, then there's some problem with pam.

Dimitri

On Wednesday 25 July 2012 12:08:13 pm Jared_Dominguez at dell.com wrote:
> I get no such error when doing a clean install of OMSA 7.0  or 7.1 on
> Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04.

believed to be clean.