OMSA

Jared_Dominguez at DELL.com Jared_Dominguez at DELL.com
Wed Jul 25 11:08:13 CDT 2012

I get no such error when doing a clean install of OMSA 7.0  or 7.1 on Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04.

From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of Gopu Krishnan
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 7:30 PM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: OMSA

Hi,

I have tried to install the OMSA first time in a ubuntu(64 bit) machine and I got an error while running command "omreport system summary" as
"omreport: error while loading shared libraries: libpam.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".
Could you please let us know what the issue should be and how can I complete the installation successfully ?

Regards,

Gopu Krishnan