working OMSA setup on PE2600 Ubuntu 10.04?

Ben Nemec nemecben at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:12:03 CDT 2012

I've been trying in vain to get OMSA working on my PE2600 running Ubuntu
10.04.  It's just a home server with couple websites, MySQL, etc.  I've
read most of the instructions that I find and can get OMSA installed but
the web connection provides very little data and crashes when I go to
some tabs.  If anyone else still has a PE2600 and OMSA running on Ubuntu
please let me know how you set it up. Thank you.

Ben