OMSA - Alerts and Notifications

Ray Robert ray.robert at rentrakmail.com
Wed Jul 18 11:15:34 CDT 2012

A nice plugin.  But it depends on omreport.  Omreport's "chassis" option is
missing in 7.0, at least in the RPMs posted at
http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/latest/.  Or am I the only one getting
that result?

--
Ray Robert | Linux Administrator
503.284.7581 ext 242 | ray.robert at rentrak.com
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT

Notice: This message is confidential and is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and