Perc 5/I fatal firmware error - DATA Abort Exception

cupertino at gmx.net cupertino at gmx.net
Wed Jul 11 03:24:26 CDT 2012

that is something only Dell can answer ;-)
there are a couple of posts out there about this issue and I remember they all ended up with either applying (re-applying) FW and/or drivers or a hardware replacement.

btw the log clearly states 'firmware fatal error', so FW would be a good thing to start with.

good luck!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------