UEFI PXE boot

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at basen.net
Tue Jul 10 02:06:19 CDT 2012

No luck I'm afraid, I spent about a week last winter to try to get it to work. I had a bunch of R510s that I wanted to try to UEFI PXE boot but fortunately was able to skip that part as they had the 2 extra startup disks inside (which were smaller and could be booted from without UEFI).

If you get it to boot successfully all the way please write it up somewhere. ;)

Kaj
--
Kaj J. Niemi
BaseN Corporation