NX3100 - make it a Linux NFS server?

Brent Kimberley Brent.Kimberley at durham.ca
Mon Jan 16 12:20:30 CST 2012

Nexenta/ZFS claims to surpass Win2008 R2/SE
Oracle/ZFS claims to surpass Nexentra
Then there is Oracle/Luster.

---------
Have you tried booting the NX3100 using WinPE?

WinPE v3.0 (aka Win 7 SP1 / Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1)
www microsoft com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5188

Rgs.
Brent

>>> Mukarram Syed <mukarram.syed at 8x8.com> 1/13/2012 8:41 PM >>>
Hi,

We are currently deploying a NX3100 fileserver with Win2008 Storage Edition
R2 serving NFS folders to Linux clients.
Fingers crossed :-)

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Brent Kimberley <Brent.Kimberley at durham.ca