array status on SC1435

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 10 13:41:23 CST 2012

I believe the answer to my question below (about snmpwalk not working and
therefore not being able to monitor array status via snmp) is to install
srvadmin-storageservices.

# apt-get install srvadmin-storageservices

Its not installed as part of srvadmin-base.
 In fact, I think srvadmin-storageservices has to be manually installed even
if you install srvadmin-all.