"No controllers found" reported by 'omreport storage controller' on Ubuntu 10.04 with OMSA 6.5

Andrew Knapp knappster at knappster.net
Mon Jan 9 17:25:51 CST 2012

I'm running the newest version of OMSA on Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit. When I
run 'omreport storage controller', I get this:

"No controllers found"

This only started happening a few days ago, when I rebooted the
server. I've tried uninstalling/installing OMSA again, but no luck.

Anyone have any ideas? Comparing this to a machine that is working,
I'm not seeing any differences. Also, I'm running OMSA 6.5 on >50
servers and this is the only machine that is exhibiting this behavior.

Thanks,
Andy