Linux Commands

Brian Collins brianc at sedata.com
Wed Sep 21 07:23:55 CDT 2011

How "not familiar" are you with Linux?  :)  If you have an understanding
of some of the basic commands, this link should be of some use to you.

http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Repository/firmware

Otherwise, it might be beneficial to get more comfortable with Linux
before trying to update firmware from inside the OS.

Brian Collins, RHCE

Sr. Systems Engineer

Southeastern Data Cooperative

brianc at sedata.com