Linux Commands

Betha, Hendrick H Hendrick.Betha at standardbank.co.za
Wed Sep 21 02:52:18 CDT 2011

Hi There,
I have an R900 loaded with Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 5 (Tikanga).
I want to run some firmware updates, How do I achieve that as I am not familiar with the Linux commands.
Please assist ...
Hendrick.

Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to http://www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.