Some MD1200 tuning info

Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:32:53 CDT 2011

Hi David and Bond,

Your posts are a top Google results for tuning an MD1200 with Linux,
have you learned more interesting things in the time since? :)

I'm looking to implement 2 MD1200, but i don't believe my iozone
performance comes close to what you've posted.  Also I found e4fsprogs
cannot create file systems > 16TB and am very new to XFS.  Also looks
like Red Hat charges extra for the XFS entitlement...

Thanks,
Eugene

[snip]--Original Message-----