How to modify Plug-in Type in Console Redirect tab in DRAC5

Mikolaj Kucharski mikolaj at kucharski.name
Fri Sep 16 11:06:23 CDT 2011

Brian,

I don't know to what interface are you referring in your reply. Just to
be clear. I'm running Linux on my PowerEdge servers, and if you read my
first email in the thread to the list you will see that I'm asking about
cli, which means command line interface. I'm not looking for clickable
solution here.

--
best regards
q#