Broadcom NetExtreme II - Linux DKMS Driver package - Where to find?

Alberto J. Chinique achiniqu at bbn.com
Fri Sep 16 11:05:08 CDT 2011

Anyone know where I can find the most recent version of the Dell DKMS RPM
package for Broadcom NetExtreme II NICs? I'm trying to install it on a
PER510 running RH60 (X86_64). It doesn't appear to be available under
support downloads, nor in any of the repositories. I've checked the latest
OMSA DVD and it only contains a kmod-kmp package which is built for the
original kernel as shipped so it doesn't work with an updated kernel.

Thanks,

Alberto

Alberto J. Chinique

Systems Administrator