EL6 support for community and firmware repo?

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Mon Sep 12 09:52:14 CDT 2011

I was having issues with the community repo on SL 6.1 until I changed
all occurances of $releasever in
/etc/yum.repos.d/dell-community-repository.repo to 6.  Perhaps this
page should be changed to say "Online w/known issues":

http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Repository

Or the mirrors/directories/symlinks should be updated to add the
various variants of EL6--6Server, 6.1, etc.