omreport with multiple PERCs

Mike Brodbelt mike at last.fm
Wed Jul 13 06:51:38 CDT 2011

On 13/07/11 12:02, Ben wrote:
> OK, here's an easier one for you (-:
>
> Can someone with more than one PERC in a server please send me the output of
>
>    omreport storage controller

# omreport storage controller
List of Controllers in the system

Controllers
ID                                : 0
Status                            : Ok
Name                              : PERC 6/i Integrated
Slot ID                           : Embedded
State                             : Ready
Firmware Version                  : 6.3.0-0001
Minimum Required Firmware Version : Not Applicable
Driver Version                    : 00.00.04.01
Minimum Required Driver Version   : Not Applicable
Number of Connectors              : 2
Rebuild Rate                      : 30%
BGI Rate                          : 30%
Check Consistency Rate            : 30%
Reconstruct Rate                  : 30%
Alarm State                       : Not Applicable
Cluster Mode                      : Not Applicable
SCSI Initiator ID                 : Not Applicable
Cache Memory Size                 : 256 MB
Patrol Read Mode                  : Auto
Patrol Read State                 : Stopped
Patrol Read Rate                  : 30%
Patrol Read Iterations            : 2

ID                                : 1
Status                            : Ok
Name                              : PERC 5/E Adapter
Slot ID                           : PCI Slot 2
State                             : Ready
Firmware Version                  : 5.2.2-0076
Minimum Required Firmware Version : Not Applicable
Driver Version                    : 00.00.04.01
Minimum Required Driver Version   : Not Applicable
Number of Connectors              : 2
Rebuild Rate                      : 30%
BGI Rate                          : 30%
Check Consistency Rate            : 30%
Reconstruct Rate                  : 30%
Alarm State                       : Disabled
Cluster Mode                      : Not Applicable
SCSI Initiator ID                 : Not Applicable
Cache Memory Size                 : 256 MB
Patrol Read Mode                  : Auto
Patrol Read State                 : Stopped
Patrol Read Rate                  : 30%
Patrol Read Iterations            : 210

> please?  Any version of OMSA would be fine, but above 5.0 would be nice.  I
> know that if you have more than one you can use

# dpkg -l | grep omsa
ii  dellomsa                            5.3.0-9

That's the sara.nl package on a Debian Lenny host.

HTH,

Mike