OpenManage 6.4 for Ubuntu/Debian posted

Libor Klepáč libor.klepac at bcom.cz
Wed Feb 2 05:55:58 CST 2011

Hi,
thanks for those packages.
I have already installed it on several machines running debian.

Can you please adjust init scripts to be more debianish?
System starts to runlevel 2 by default,but lines with default-start and
default-stop are probably for redhat based distributions.
It should be something like this
# Default-Start: 2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:

With regards