Suggestions on how to migrate to new OS install

Moe, Justin Justin.Moe at xo.com
Mon Sep 27 23:26:39 CDT 2010

*nod*

Did this as a quick test, or actually, something similar, with a 4 gig SD card and a cheapo card reader I had around.  Worked fine for that.

Hmm, actually, that does remind me, I do have an 8 gig thumb drive around, that might work for a proxmox install...

Thank you for the idea, it has got me recalling what I do have around to do this with.