perc h700 debian lenny "No controllers found"

David Lopez dlopez at antica.cl
Wed Sep 22 19:15:44 CDT 2010

this is the list:

ii  compat-libstdc                      5-1
libstdc++5.so for srvadmin-storelib
ii  srvadmin-all                        6.3.0-1                    Meta
package for installing all Server Admin
ii  srvadmin-base                       6.3.0-1                    Meta
package for installing the Server Agent
ii  srvadmin-deng                       5.9.3-1                    Dell
OpenManage Data Engine
ii  srvadmin-hapi                       5.9.3-1                    Dell
OpenManage Hardware Abstraction Program
ii  srvadmin-idrac                      6.3.0-1                    Meta RPM
for iDRAC
ii  srvadmin-idrac-ivmcli               1.0.0-1                    CLI utils
from the management station to the
ii  srvadmin-idrac-vmcli                1.0.0-1                    CLI utils
from the management station to the
ii  srvadmin-idracadm                   6.3.0-1                    The
command line user interface to the Remot
ii  srvadmin-isvc                       5.9.3-1                    Dell
OpenManage Instrumentation Services
ii  srvadmin-iws                        4.3.0-1                    Secure
Port Server and Server Administrator
ii  srvadmin-jre                        1.6.17-1                   SUN Java
Runtime Environment
ii  srvadmin-omacore                    4.3.0-1                    Server
Administrator Core and CLI
ii  srvadmin-omcommon                   6.3.0-1                    Dell
OpenManage Server Administrator Common
ii  srvadmin-omilcore                   6.3.0lenny                 Dell
OpenManage Server Administrator Install
ii  srvadmin-rac-components             6.3.0-1                    Remote
Access Controller SNMP components for
ii  srvadmin-rac4                       4.6.5-1                    Meta
package that pulls in all required depe
ii  srvadmin-rac4-populator             4.6.5-1                    Remote
Access Controller data populator comp
ii  srvadmin-rac5                       6.3.0-1                    sample
reimplemented package for data engine
ii  srvadmin-racadm4                    4.6.5-1                    The
command line user interface to the Remot
ii  srvadmin-racadm5                    6.3.0-1                    The
command line user interface to the Remot
ii  srvadmin-racdrsc                    6.3.0-1                    Remote
Access CLI and Web Plugin to Server A
ii  srvadmin-racsvc                     4.6.5-1                    Remote
Access Controller (RAC) services supp
ii  srvadmin-smcommon                   3.3.0-1                    Storage
Management common files for GUI and
ii  srvadmin-smweb                      3.3.0-1                    Storage
Management package for GUI component
ii  srvadmin-storage                    3.3.0-1                    Storage
Management accessors package
ii  srvadmin-storage-populator          3.3.0-1                    Storage
Management populator package
ii  srvadmin-storelib                   6.3.0-1                    StoreLib
package for storage management
ii  srvadmin-storelib-sysfs             2.1.0-1                    System
Utilities Package/Libsysfs for LSI st
ii  srvadmin-sysfsutils                 1.3.0-1                    Storage
Management System Utilities Package
ii  srvadmin-webserver                  6.3.0-1                    Meta
package for installing the Server Admin
ii  srvadmin-xmlsup                     2.4.0-1                    Dell
OpenManage XML Support SDK