perc h700 debian lenny "No controllers found"

David Lopez dlopez at antica.cl
Wed Sep 22 19:15:02 CDT 2010

Hi everyone.

I just install all package that conform OMSA6.3, bun it still show me an
error from

antica-db4:~/omsa# /opt/dell/srvadmin/bin/omreport storage controller
No controllers found

This is the list of package a just installed on debian lenny

When i start the daemon iget a error

antica-db4:~/omsa# /etc/init.d/dataeng start
/usr/sbin/smbios-sys-info-lite does not exist. Not able to proceed.
Starting Systems Management Data Engine:
Failed to start because system is not supported

Perhaps i just to create the files smbios-sys-info-lite?