PowerEdge SC 1435 Becoming Louder or Fans Go Haywire

Nick Solin solin.nick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:01:25 CDT 2010

/facepalm, I had actually tried Dell, and did not think it would be as
obvious as 'dell', knowing dell I expected some random word/numbers and
letters located in some obscure area, thanks.

// Signature
using System; using Twitter; using Blog;
string name = "Nicholas Solin";
string alias = "PatPeter";
string[,] languages = new string[4,6];
languages[0] = {"TI-BASIC","HTML/CSS","EventScripts Shell","PHP"}; // Fluent
(in order from earliest learned to latest)
languages[1] = {"Java","Shell","C#","C/C++","JavaScript"}; // Advanced (in
order from most advanced to least)
languages[2] = {"SourcePawn","MySQL/MSSQL","Batch","Visual Basic"}; //
Intermediate (in order from most known to least)
languages[3] = {"Python","Perl"}; // Learning
Twitter tNickSolin = new Twitter("http://twitter.com/NickSolin");
Blog bNickSolin = new Blog("http://nicksolin..com/");