PowerEdge SC 1435 Becoming Louder or Fans Go Haywire

Nick Solin solin.nick at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:13:11 CDT 2010

@Tim Connors: I clean out my server's heat sink and fans every weekend,
which is why I was concerned when I would open my box, it would look fine
(no accumulated dust), and still the fan speed and noise would fluctuate to
an extreme extent.

@Paul M. Dyer: Thanks, I'll try it out.

// Signature
using System; using Twitter; using Blog;
string name = "Nicholas Solin";
string alias = "PatPeter";
string[,] languages = new string[4,6];
languages[0] = {"TI-BASIC","HTML/CSS","EventScripts Shell","PHP"}; // Fluent
(in order from earliest learned to latest)
languages[1] = {"Java","Shell","C#","C/C++","JavaScript"}; // Advanced (in
order from most advanced to least)
languages[2] = {"SourcePawn","MySQL/MSSQL","Batch","Visual Basic"}; //
Intermediate (in order from most known to least)
languages[3] = {"Python","Perl"}; // Learning
Twitter tNickSolin = new Twitter("http://twitter.com/NickSolin");
Blog bNickSolin = new Blog("http://nicksolin..com/");