Issues with OpenManage + CentOs 5.4

Jefferson Cowart Jefferson_Cowart at cuc.claremont.edu
Fri Sep 17 19:01:55 CDT 2010

I believe that versions of OMSA before 5.x required binary kernel modules that are not compatible with any current kernels. As a result I don't think you are going to be able to get OMSA running on a 24xx unless you run an old Linux distribution. (I'd love to hear otherwise as I have a few 2450s and 2550s still in service.)

--
Thank You
Jefferson Cowart