Issues with OpenManage + CentOs 5.4

Chris Szilagyi chris at apex-internet.com
Fri Sep 17 13:29:02 CDT 2010

Hi and thanks for the response.

> Which uid is running the process, root?

Yes, I am starting the services as root.  The process never starts though,
because of the error.

> If user is different from root, maybe the message:
>
> "Unable to create temporary files."
>
> is because it tries to overwrite an existing files and the process "is
> not to authorizer to overwrite then"

Permissions are 0777 (write for all), on /tmp.

> Another suggestion, remove all the content from /tmp and try to reboot...
> or better (good practice) create /tmp in another partition different
> from / partition

I have tried removing everything from /tmp, and still the same error.  I
have not tried putting /tmp in another partition yet.

Thanks for the help so far...