Issues with OpenManage + CentOs 5.4

"José Mª Martínez G." jmmartinezg at etics.es
Fri Sep 17 08:54:31 CDT 2010

Hello!

Which uid is running the process, root?

If user is different from root, maybe the message:

"Unable to create temporary files."

is because it tries to overwrite an existing files and the process "is
not to authorizer to overwrite then"

Another suggestion, remove all the content from /tmp and try to reboot...
or better (good practice) create /tmp in another partition different
from / partition

Al 17/09/10 15:38, En/na Chris Szilagyi ha escrit: