perc h700 debian lenny "No controllers found"

David Lopez dlopez at antica.cl
Mon Sep 13 14:32:20 CDT 2010

I lesten too, that if i have load the module mpt2sas, it would work.

But i have already leade the mpt2sas and it's not work

antica-db2:~# lsmod |grep sas
mpt2sas                87437  0
scsi_transport_sas     19785  1 mpt2sas
megaraid_sas           29068  8
scsi_mod              121845  5
mpt2sas,scsi_transport_sas,sd_mod,ses,megaraid_sas

Continue a rise "No controllers found"

antica-db2:~# omreport storage controller
No controllers found