how to know which fan not work on R900? - Joep Gottlieb joepgottlieb at
Fri Sep 10 03:36:21 CDT 2010

 open the server, check the case plate you remove, it usually states the
fans by number. (as it does for CPU's, RAM, disks etc.)  (shouldn't
state it as front/back, else OPMN/BMC should also state it as front/back)

Best regards,

Joep Gottlieb

E-mail Personal:            **joep at** <mailto:joep at>
E-mail General:              **info at** <mailto:info at>
E-mail Administration:    **backoffice at**
<mailto:backoffice at>
E-mail Server Admin:      **serveradmin at**
<mailto:serveradmin at>
Website:                       ****

Post address*:
Meent 93b