disk firmware update

Paul M. Dyer pmdyer at ctgcentral2.com
Wed Sep 8 09:48:51 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have MAX3147RC disks in an MD1000 that have different firmware revisions (d206, d207).   I would like to update the firmware before going forward with some new projects.

The DELL_MULTI-DEVICE_A21_R277202 iso from the support.dell.com website has all that I need, but there is no available single firmware app that will apply without rebooting from the iso.

Does anyone on the list know how to unpack this iso and install a particular component from the package?

Thanks,
Paul