Advice for a debian server

Joshua Miller jassinpain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:57:03 CDT 2010

Finally a response that make sense.

To the original question I have over 150 servers .. 2950s, 1950s, r610s, r710s and run ubuntu karmic and lucid and only issue I have is a rootdelay option I had to add on the ones that have the sas perc6 cards.

Also the new Dell omsa 6.3 packages rock.  Also every time I talk to anyone at Dell I ask them for official support.

We run up to date python an after my 100th rpm build to work around old python packages on our old distro it just made sense to switch.