Advice for a debian server

Michael Zoet Michael.Zoet at zoet.de
Tue Sep 7 07:15:52 CDT 2010

Am Di, 7.09.2010, 13:50 schrieb Davide Ferrari:
> On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 12:41 +0100, John Hodrien wrote:
>> Absolutely.  And to throw the inverse into the mix, it's not like
>> Debian
>> doesn't benefit from the work done by Redhat or other commercial linux
>> vendors.
>
> That's the point of the F/LOSS ecosystem, isn't it? :)

Yes it is. RedHat benefits from Debian development as Debian benefits from
RedHat development. The same for every other distro. So I really do not
understand the point of this discussion. Real nonsense.
I use / had used various Linux distris in the past, present and future on
Dell Hardware. I had good and bad experiences with all of them...

Michael