Advice for a debian server

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Mon Sep 6 11:25:21 CDT 2010

Hi.

As far as I know, the bnx2-firmware package is still not integrated in the debian install media. This is because it is "non-free".
You can use this script to create a netinstall iso with the bnx2 drivers integrated.
http://dannf.org/bloggf/tech/add-firmware-to.html

More info:
http://wiki.debian.org/HP/ProLiant#Needbnx2firmware

/Johan