Help with PER610

Robert von Bismarck robert.vonbismarck at vtx-telecom.ch
Thu Sep 2 10:11:46 CDT 2010

Hello,

I can confirm that the H200 controllers are recognized just fine by RHEL 5.4 (CentOS 5.4 in reality). So CentOS 5.5 should be fine as well.
The only issue in 5.4 is that omreport complains about the minimum driver version of the mpt2sas driver, an updated DKMS module is available on the Dell website that fixes this issue. I don't know if that's been fixed in 5.5 baseline or if you still need that module.

Kind regards,

Robert von Bismarck
VTX Services SA