Help with PER610

i3D.net - Joep Gottlieb joepgottlieb at i3D.net
Wed Sep 1 09:14:12 CDT 2010

 Hi Diego,

What RAID Controller are you using? Does it happen to be a H200 or H700?
or is it the SAS PERC6 iR?

Debian has known problems with the Hx00 serie, the drivers for these
raid controllers are integrated in the new Debian Squeeze, yet
unfortunately not in 5.0.5 yet. Never had any problems installing a
PERC6 with Debian.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Joep Gottlieb