dsm_om_shrsvc start failes

Support @ Technologist.si support at technologist.si
Tue May 25 15:24:49 CDT 2010

it helps half:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/dsm_om_connsvc start
Starting DSM SA Connection Service:                        [  OK  ]

/etc/rc.d/init.d/dsm_om_shrsvc start
Starting DSM SA Shared Services: terminate called after throwing an
instance of 'DellSupport::DellException'
/bin/bash: line 1:  5560
Aborted                 /opt/dell/srvadmin/sbin/dsm_om_shrsvcd
                                                           [FAILED]

tnx anyway.. 1 more step to go.. ;-)

regards,

Arno

Op dinsdag 25-05-2010 om 14:48 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Eric
Rostetter: