how to enable BMC sensors

Tim Small tim at seoss.co.uk
Thu May 20 15:21:35 CDT 2010

Wayne_Weilnau at dell.com wrote:

> If you are using a Dell version of IPMI Tool (its available on the
> Systems Management DVD), there should be an option to use Dell
> extensions that will make the output a little more user friendly.   I
> don’t remember the exact option, but is probably something like –delloem.

So when are Dell going to properly work with the ipmitool developers and
get their own patch to ipmitool into decent shape so that it is accepted
upstream?

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=4A4DCEA9.9070003%40cern.ch

I would be happy to help with this effort - I'm sure it would save
everyone a lot of bother in the long run...

Tim.

--
South East Open Source Solutions Limited
Registered in England and Wales with company number 06134732.