PERC S300 on PET110

Rodrigo Trevisaneli rodrigo.trevisaneli at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:22:14 CDT 2010

Hi,

I bought a PE T110 with a PERC S300 controller for 2x250GB RAID1.
Linux can not see the controller/disks and the "Dell Systems Build
and Update Utility" did not give me any Linux related option when
choosing the OS. Only MS Windows.

Dell Support told me now that this controller will not work on Linux.
I am still in contact with DELL, but...  There is no way to
install this controller in Linux? Also searching the web I found
that this is not a hardware RAID controller, is that correct?

Thank you.
Rodrigo