drac4's uses

Steve Jenkins stevej at cheatcodes.com
Tue May 18 17:53:03 CDT 2010

Even with an unsupported OS, you can still access the DRAC4's web
interface to get console access, powercycle the system, etc. You can
also use the web interface to set up system alerts (temperature, chassis
open alarms, memory errors, etc.) It won't give RAID status or anything,
but it's still worth having one in a production system (especially at
the cheap prices on ebay) just so you can get remote console access or
reboot if you need it.

Steve