Dell Power Edge R710 with CentOS

Tom Boland tom at t0mb.net
Tue May 18 08:18:07 CDT 2010

If you get the same problems as I did with mysql-mmm, which was
detecting one of my mysql masters as being unavailable between 2 and 4
times per minute, just for 2-8 seconds a time, then you'll have to
update the drivers as well, unless you want to restart the network
service every few days.  This was on a system with the msi workaround
already in place.

Cheers.  Tom.