2850 PERC 4e/Di drive errors

Matthew Lenz matthew at nocturnal.org
Tue May 11 09:54:27 CDT 2010

$ megactl -H
a0       PERC 4e/Di               chan:2 ldrv:1  batt:good
a0c0t0     279GiB  a0d0  online   errs: media:6  other:1
     write errors: corr:  0    delay:  0    rewrit:  0    tot/corr:
0    tot/uncorr:  0
      read errors: corr:  4Mi  delay: 58    reread:  0    tot/corr:
0    tot/uncorr:  0
    verify errors: corr:  0    delay:  0    revrfy:  6    tot/corr:
0    tot/uncorr:  6
    temperature: current:28C threshold:0C

This is the only system with this showing up (of several x850 raid
setups).  These systems are still under warranty should I request a
replacement of this drive?  I really don't know how long this drive has
been erroring.

TIA,

-Matt