MegaCLI 'Other Errors Count'

Mon May 10 09:54:06 CDT 2010

No, there is no way to clear these errors out.

These errors include lots of things like "Unexpected SENSE" conditions coming from the drives. Are they health concerns? Probably not, but it is possible that some of them are.

From: linux-poweredge-bounces-Lists On Behalf Of Jacob Perkins
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 9:35 AM
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: MegaCLI 'Other Errors Count'

Is there a way to clear these other errors out?

It looks like alot of errors that are being thrown are the 6/29/00 (POWER ON, RESET, OR BUS DEVICE RESET OCCURRED), which seem to conincide with reboots or kernel panics on our systems, and instead of holding onto this error, is there a way to just get rid of it?

Looking through the MegaCLI interface, there doesn't seem to be a way to, and Google doesn't turn up anything either.

Thanks in advance.