MegaCLI 'Other Errors Count'

Jacob Perkins jperkins at hostgator.com
Mon May 10 09:34:42 CDT 2010

Is there a way to clear these other errors out?

It looks like alot of errors that are being thrown are the 6/29/00
(POWER ON, RESET, OR BUS DEVICE RESET OCCURRED), which seem to conincide
with reboots or kernel panics on our systems, and instead of holding
onto this error, is there a way to just get rid of it?

Looking through the MegaCLI interface, there doesn't seem to be a way
to, and Google doesn't turn up anything either.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks!

Jacob Perkins